For this position, we are looking for dedicated developers with a high sense of quality who are open-minded and focused on getting things done. It is essential that you are driven and motivated by responsibility. You are service minded and strive to build good relationships with clients as well as with colleagues. As a developer you are easy to work with, you show enthusiasm for the work and put the results of the team first. You actively seek to learn and adapt new technologies. You have by nature a continuous improvement approach, both in the delivery of your services and in your personal development.
- Strong and broad skills in software development
- Advocate to work in Scrum and agile ways
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team working skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and hopefully in Swedish
What we bring to the table:
- Internal community consisting of 200 smart colleagues in Sweden and Sarajevo that work together for personal growth.
- A creative and learning environment; Softhouse believes in the dissemination of knowledge and employees are encouraged to be members of different communities.
- Education activities such as seminars and trainings (softhouseeducation.se), Lean and Agile content (issuu.com/softhouse), and open forums like LeanTribe, DevTribe, LeadersTribe and meetups.
- A variety of tasks and platforms on different scales, from individual mobile apps to integrated platforms with multiple interfaces, web portals, and, cloud solutions.
- Having fun is key. We always strive for openness and encourage each other to try new things with a do-learn-adapt approach and therefore arrange joint conference trips and team building events where we can give feedback and learn from each other.
Your application is, of course, handled with confidentiality. Your CV can you upload via the link below. For questions regarding the recruitment process, contact the responsible recruiter: Bengt Gustavsson, email@example.com